Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I certainly enjoyed spending time with my family. With the holiday season coming upon us I am going to be trying some new posts such as gift giving guides over the next few weeks! This week I am kicking it off with gifts for him. I have put together a list of great ideas for any men in your life and I also will include links to some options I found to make it even easier for you! I have included items in varying price ranges to help give a wider variety of options as well.
Scarves are a good gift because you know they’ll use it and there are many styles to chose from so you can find which ever best fits your recipient. Here are a few I really like.
1. This one is only $12.99.
2. I like the texture in this one from J. Crew.
3. If you want more of a high end scarf this cashmere blend comes in a few different colors, I personally like the burgundy.
Any kind of gift set involving their favorite type of alcohol is always a hit. Here are a few for whiskey lovers I think are cool, ranging in prices.
1. Customized whiskey glasses in customized wooden box.
Grooming kits are always a good gift for the men in your life. I think personalized bags can be a cool touch as well. You could fill it with some grooming supplies if you wanted to do a DIY grooming kit. You can also look for travel sized ones if you know he travels often. Here are a few different options for those.
1. Travel kit
2. Personalized bag
3. Grooming kit
Gadgets are another great idea because show me a guy who doesn’t like gadgets. Plus the options are endless and can absolutely be catered to the interests of the person you’re buying for. Here are a few I thought were pretty cool.
1. Smart watch
2. Bluetooth remote for your iPhone
3. Wireless, waterproof speakers
I personally love clothes shopping for guys, is anyone surprised by that? Sweaters are usually a pretty good go to gift, in my opinion. Here are a few I really like.
1. This one from J. Crew, I love the collar.
2. This one from Express is a bit more casual.
3. For a more affordable sweater try this one, I love the cream color.
Watches are a great timeless gift option. My personal favorite brand is Michael Kors, but there are so many really great brands out there.
1. This Michael Kors one is a really cool black stainless steel that could definitely be worn with most anything.
2. For a more affordable price point, I like this one from Kenneth Cole, it is also very versatile.